The National Certificate in Generic Management is an accredited full qualification quality assured by BANKSETA. It has been specifically developed to build a wide range of management competencies. Key competencies developed include: leadership, staff motivation, Staff recruitment, operational management and has an NQF Level of level 6 (study material provided after first deposit with 136 credits per student)
- Essential Skills for Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Detailing Business Data Requirements
- Use Case Modelling and Solution Requirements
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan
- Project Management
- System Analysis
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES
On completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Analyse a business scenario.
- Develop a business case.
- Compile user requirement specifications.
- Develop functional specifications.
- Monitor quality assurance activities throughout the life cycle of the project.
Duration – 12 months
Prices and payments
Registration fee: R 1, 500 (study material provided after first deposit)
Full payment for: R 9, 200.00
Monthly instalments: R 810.00
Skills: General management, Customer relationship management and Strategic management.
Possible employment: Business analyst and Business administrator.